Yale University Press
A selection of articles related to yale university press.
Original articles from our library related to the Yale University Press. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yale University Press.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Yale University Press is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yale University Press books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Airea Matthews is named the Yale Younger Poet for her 'rollicking
- Airea D. Matthews, a Detroit-based poet and 2013 Pushcart Prize nominee, has been selected the 2016 Yale Younger Poet for her manuscript “simulacra.” The prize, the oldest annual literary award in the United States, is awarded by Yale University Press.
- Art mystery: Who's the man in this Maine painting?
- According to Elizabeth Mankin Kornhauser's text “Marsden Hartley,” published by Yale University Press, this painting is “one of a series of paintings that Hartley intended for a gymnasium.
- Holloway presents lecture on difficult campus conversations
- The Office of Academic Affairs hosts a lecture by Dean of Yale College and Edmund S. Morgan Professor of African American Studies, History, and American Studies at Yale University, Jonathan Holloway, on Tuesday, April 5, at 6 p.m.
- Author discusses new book on rise of the modern university
- A: I was toying with a project on the Big Three (Harvard, Yale and Princeton) when Peter Dougherty, Princeton University Press's director, persuaded me -- without much effort -- that a genealogy of the modern American research university was needed more.
- The Life of a Tree: The Quansoo oak
- During research for a forthcoming Yale University Press book titled “A Meeting of Land and Sea: Nature and the Future of Martha's Vineyard,” David Foster, director of the Harvard Forest, mapped out areas of intact ancient forest on Martha's Vineyard.
Yale University Press Topics
Related searchesculture of turkey architecture
ford mondeo v6 engine duratec 25
hunger strike irish republicans