Yale University Press
A selection of articles related to yale university press.
Original articles from our library related to the Yale University Press. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yale University Press.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Yale University Press is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yale University Press books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yale University Press
- yalebooks.com/languages. What We Do.
- KIMBELL ART MUSEUM, FORT WORTH, TEXAS; LIBRARY
- Temple Hoyne Bueil Center for the Study of American Architecture. A Bueil Center/Columbia Book of Architecture. Yale University Press.
- The Wealth of Networks
- J1. 0. +1.
- 1 ebrary Signs Blackwell Publishing, Yale University Press, and
- Feb 26, 2007 announced that it has partnered with Blackwell Publishing, Yale University Press, and Columbia. University Press.
Suggested News Resources
- JONATHAN ZIMMERMAN: Did Nazis persecute gays, or were they gay themselves?
- Jonathan Zimmerman teaches history and education at New York University. He is the author of "Small Wonder: The Little Red Schoolhouse in History and Memory" (Yale University Press). He wrote this for the History News Service.
- A husband and wife's reversal of fortune
- LETTERS: My Faraway One: Selected Letters of Georgia O'Keeffe and Alfred Stieglitz, 1915-1933 Edited by Sarah Greenough Yale University Press, 814pp.
- Americans are Middling at Generating Business Ideas
- But I've also written several popular books – the best known of which is Illusions of Entrepreneurship: The Costly Myths That Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Policy Makers Live by (Yale University Press, 2008) – and a variety of columns and blogs.
- ebrary Signs its 120th University Press Publishing Partner
- and the Urban Institute Press.
- Come out, ye Black and Tans
- Leeson's book goes some way to help us do so. Eunan O'Halpin is professor of contemporary Irish history at Trinity College Dublin. His next book (with Daithí Ó Corráin), The Dead of the Irish Revolution , will be published by Yale University Press.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yale University Press: Publisher of Trade and Academic Books
- Publisher of trade and academic books in art, history, science, religion, philosophy, psychology, and languages.
- Contact Yale University Press: Publicity, Editorial, Awards
- 47 Bedford Square London WC1B 3DP p. 020-7079-4900 f. 020-7079-4901.
- New Books from Yale University Press
- New Books from Yale University Press .
- Yale University Press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yale University Press is a book publisher founded in 1908 by George Parmly Day .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.