A selection of articles related to yamabushi weapons.
Original articles from our library related to the Yamabushi Weapons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yamabushi Weapons.
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Local deity of Lycopolis, depicted as a jackal or a wolf or with a jackal head, often dressed as a soldier and carrying his weapons. His name means "opener of the way" and is believed to have a connection with going out into battle. His attributes...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Yamabushi Weapons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yamabushi Weapons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OSRIC UNEARTHED
- Yamabushi Abilities ......................................21. Yamabushi Level Advancement ......
- Book of Engoku - Amtgard
- Yamabushi......................................................50 ..
- Tc` C jhkg`o` M \mod\g A modno
- viable martial art weapon, especially in China where the use of the Long Stick Axe is still relatively common.
- H 4894 Newsltr.pmd
- Chi with Senei Barbara Feldman, weapons training with. Sensei Laura With that in mind the Yamabushi Dojo invited James Williams of Bugei. Trading Co.
- Set 1 Master oracle.indd
- you with a weapon this round.
Suggested Web Resources
- yamabushi - weapons style and training
- A selection of articles related to yamabushi - weapons style and training.
- Yamabushi Weapons | RM.com ®
- Yamabushi Weapons articles, reference materials. Need more on Yamabushi Weapons?
- History - Kiai Yamabushi Ryu
- Traditionally the yamabushi weapon of choice was the naginata. The Naginata is a weapon traditionally used in Japan by both the yamabushi and the samurai .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.