- yamabushi Japanese term meaning 'those who lie down in the mountains'. It refers to practitioners of shugendō in Japanese Buddhism : these are.
- Noh Ataka
- retainers, is fleeing his brother's wrath disguised as a yamabushi priest. Yoritomo has built yamabushi should be sent to him for questioning.
- 2011 TRIALS RESULTS
- NATHAN BRIDGES YAMABUSHI. 135. 13 -34.
- A HANDBOOK FOR UNDERSTANDING - Yamabushi Antiques
- armor is the best quality available at the time of manufacture. Therefore, strong artistic merits add power to obtaining JuyoBunkazai status.
- El sintoisme o espíritus de la Naturaleza
- Nos recuerda scribd.
- Yamabushi T-Shirts and Apparel
- Yamabushi Design. Welcome, to the NEW one-stop portal to the wide world of Yamabushi Design.
- Yamabushi - The Third Force
- I first met up with the Yamabushi at a minor temple of the Shingon Buddhist Sect in a small village far inland, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan.
- Tengu - Japanese Buddhist and Shinto Slayer of Vanity (Yamabushi
- TENGU, the Slayer of Vanity, Yamabushi Tengu, Karasu Tengu. Digital Photo Dictionary of Japanese Buddhism and Shintoism.
- Yamabushi Antiques
- Aug 21, 2011 Yamabushi Antiques. Specializing in Fine Japanese Armor, Fittings and Swords. [FrontPage Save Results Component].
Yamabushi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yamabushi books and related discussion.