A selection of articles related to yamuna.
Original articles from our library related to the Yamuna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yamuna.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Yamuna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yamuna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New plea but no stay on Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Yamuna festival
- lluminated grand stage on the eve of inauguration of World Cultural Festival organized by Art of Living an organization on Shri Shri Ravi Shankar at the Bank of River Yamuna. (Photo by Ravi Choudhary/ Hindustan Times) (Ravi Choudhary Hindustan Times) ...
- Sutlej-Yamuna Link Canal Project: Elder brother Punjab should protect Haryana
- Sutlej-Yamuna Link Canal Project: Elder brother Punjab should protect Haryana's interests, says Khattar.
- Multi-layer security over Yamuna floodplains
- A multi-layer security blanket was thrown over the Yamuna floodplains here today with 12,000 police officials being deployed for the three-day World Culture Festival which was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The security personnel have been ...
- Yamuna Expressway accident: Victim's son writes to President, says Smriti
- New Delhi: In what can bring in more trouble for Union Human Resources Development Minister Smriti Irani, the son of a doctor killed in an accident on the Yamuna Expressway has written to President Pranab Mukherjee claiming that he was forced by the ...
- The Yamuna flood plain: A hidden treasure
- Army personnel construct temporary bridges over the Yamuna for the three-day World Peace Festival organised by spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in New Delhi on Tuesday. — PTI.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesslovenian alphabet computer encoding
double dragon characters
white noise whitening a random vector
religious science history