A selection of articles related to yamuna.
Original articles from our library related to the Yamuna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yamuna.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Yamuna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yamuna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yamuna® Tuscany Retreat Registration Form
- Yamuna® Tuscany Retreat. Registration Form. Please fill out this form and e-‐ mail completed form to carolin@Yamunabodyrolling.
- Current condition of the Yamuna River - an overview of flow
- the Ganga basin, the Yamuna River and its catchment together contribute to a total of River Yamuna (Figure 1) is the largest tributary of the River Ganga.
- Come Forward and Take Action to Save The River Yamuna Ji. • Sign
- Save Yamuna. Bring Yamuna Ji Back to Her Braj-Vrindavan-Gokul. Save Yamuna.
Suggested News Resources
- Ganga, Yamuna rise, residents of low lying areas shifted
- ALLAHABAD: The water levels of Ganga and Yamuna are constantly increasing following release of water from Narora, Haridwar and Haryana. On Thursday, Ganga and Yamuna witnessed a steep rise of 12 and 11 cm in their water level respectively.
- Ganga and Yamuna continue to swell on second consecutive day
- ALLAHABAD: On the second consecutive day, the Ganga and Yamuna were rising by 75 mm to one cm per hour.
- Yamuna crosses danger mark, Sheila holds review meeting
- NEW DELHI: The Yamuna crossed the danger level at the Old Railway Bridge on Wednesday afternoon. At 6pm, the river had touched the 204.98m mark - 15cm above the danger level of 204.
- Yamuna recedes below danger mark
- PTI | Aug 20, 2011, 07.
- Yamuna above danger mark in Agra
- The Yamuna river here in Uttar Pradesh crossed the danger mark early Sunday, officials said. "We are fully prepared and are closely monitoring the situation," said municipal commissioner of Agra PN Dube.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home - Yamuna Body Rolling
- Do You Yamuna? Body Sustainability · Body Logic · Body Rolling · Foot Fitness · Table Treatment · Face Ball · YBR Pilates · Yoga · Pregnancy.
- Yamuna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Yamuna (Sanskrit: यमुना,Urdu:جمنا sometimes called Jamuna or Jumna) is the largest tributary river of the Ganges (Ganga) in northern India.
- YAMUNA® STUDIO
- YAMUNA® STUDIO.
- Health and Fitness Therapy With Yamuna Body Rolling - YouTube
- Feb 1, 2008 http://www.yamunabodyrolling.
- Amazon.com: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers: Sports & Outdoors
- With Foot Wakers, it is easy to add foot fitness to your daily routine. Use them sitting at your desk, watching TV or relaxing.
Related searchesjaguar xk6 engine 24
awakening vs enlightenment
pikmin species bulbmin
stamp act congress impact
alaska social issues