- Comicpalooza making a big noise on Houston's convention scene
- Kane (John Hurt, on table) comes to a horrific end as Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), Parker (Yaphet Kotto), Dallas (Tom Skerritt) and Ash (Ian Holm) try to help in this scene from "Alien.
- 8 Movies That Harry Dean Stanton Made Better Just by Being in Them
- Stanton and Yaphet Kotto play the Nostromo engineers who're less concerned about the mission than making sure the ship is running smoothly. (Oh, and “the bonus situation,” because why shouldn't they get a full share, too?
- 'Live and Let Die' actor Yaphet Kotto says James Bond should be white
- Kotto played Dr. Kananga in the 1973 James Bond movie, Live and Let Die. He was the first black man to play a major Bond villain in the series.
- Former 007 villain Yaphet Kotto says James Bond cannot be black
- The first African American actor to play a major Bond villain, Yaphet Kotto, has said that 007 cannot be black.
Yaphet Kotto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yaphet Kotto books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.