A selection of articles related to yarkand river.
Original articles from our library related to the Yarkand River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yarkand River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Yarkand River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yarkand River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Natural dams and outburst floods of the Karakoram Himalaya
- substantial dams on the Upper Indus and Yarkand river systems. Many more interfere with the flow of rivers in a potentially dangerous way.
- The complex nonlinear systems with fractal as well as chaotic
- the annual runoff of the Aksu and Yarkand rivers in the years after 2002, but a decreasing tendency for the Hotan River in the same period.
- Late Miocene - Pliocene deceleration of dextral slip between Pamir
- samples along the eastward-flowing, deeply incised, antecedent Tashkorgan- Yarkand River, which crosses the fault system on the eastern flank of the orogen.
- IBS No. 85 - China (CH) & Pakistan (PK) 1968
- courses of the Yarkand River system divides the Kunlun into two main parallel ranges.
Suggested News Resources
- Balti travellers — III
- By Salman Rashid Even today Raskam is just a collection of stone and mud huts, about 20 in all, sitting a couple of hundred metres above the rocky bed of a young Yarkand River.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yarkand River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Yarkand River (Chinese: 叶尔羌河; pinyin: Yèěrqiāng Hé; Uyghur: يەكەن دەرياسى) is a river in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of western China.
- Yarkand River (river, Asia) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Yarkand River (river, Asia), a headstream of the Tarim River in the Uygur Autonomous Region of Xinjiang, in extreme western China.
- Ka Qun Water Diversion Project on Yarkand River, Yarkand, China
- Ka Qun Water Diversion Project on Yarkand River. China Travel Guide, China Tours, Yarkand Tours, Yarkand City Guide,.
- Yarkand River
- Wikimapia search. World / Pakistan / Northern_Areas / Hunza , 155km from center. Coordinates: 36°51'52"N 76°1'17"E.
Yarkand River Topics
Related searchesdhampir false dhampirs
antiderivative uses and properties
hipster famous hipsters
devil fruit types of devil fruits