A selection of articles related to yarkand river.
Original articles from our library related to the Yarkand River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yarkand River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Yarkand River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yarkand River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Xinjiang Seethes Under Chinese Crackdown
- In Yarkand, a city in southern Xinjiang where violence claimed nearly 100 lives in 2014, an unwanted escort from the local propaganda bureau, Murat, vigorously defended the new restraints on religious life, saying they were needed to combat the sort of ...
- The Energy Industry in Xinjiang, China: Potential, Problems, and Solutions
- Water resources in Xinjiang are mainly concentrated in the Ili, Eerqisi, Kaidu and Yarkand rivers. Among them, the Ili River has the biggest theoretical reserves of 7,063 MW, in which 38 power stations can be developed.
- Path of the Guru
- Bamchu, a tributary of Yargyap Chu (Siyom river), gushed past an overhang of creepers, just below the cave where Guru Nanak had meditated half a millennia ago. Nearly 200 km northwest of ...
- 'Terrorists chanting for jihad' shot dead by Chinese police
- "I've been to the front lines, to the border with Vietnam, it's mountains and rivers," he said. "In some places, the border is a little stream, two or three metres wide. Jump over and on the other side it's Vietnam.
- The Spicy, Aromatic Kashmiri Kahwa Can Soothe Your Winter Blues
- Winters are harsh; they render you frozen and lazy. But it's also the season when you enjoy your warm cuppa the most.
Yarkand River Topics
Related searchesleland grove illinois demographics
nursing home consumer choices
lady louise windsor
pure sociology practitioners
gambling legal aspects