- "The government frequently confuses transparency with just dumping a lot of
- "That's part of the issue, thinking of people as just the voters and trying to think of all communications as political communications.
- Hamming it up at the Market
- It's silly tourist fun for Natalie Bula, visiting from Sacramento, Calif., with her friend Yaryna Kosmin of Seattle as they have a passer-by take their photo Friday afternoon at Pike Place Market.
- US Congress quietly enables funding for Ukrainian neo-Nazi-led Azov Regiment
- Yaryna Ferentsevych, Press Officer of the US Embassy in Ukraine, also told the Daily Beast that “as far as we know,” there were no members of the Azov Regiment being trained by US forces.
- Deputy speaker of Ukrainian parliament on Ukraine's visa-free prospects
- To mark the upcoming anniversary of the start of Euromaidan Revolution, Ukraine Today launches a series of interviews with politicians who came to the parliament after participating in the uprising.
- Vox Ukraine: Abromavicius resignation triggers crisis, 'reduces trust in all
- VoxUkraine aims to promote research-based policy analysis and commentary by leading scholars, policymakers and businessmen. The intended audience is people in governments, international organizations, academia and the private sector as well as ...
Yaryna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yaryna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.