- Babylon.com. http://www.
- Yasodhara and Siddhartha The Enlightenment of Buddha's Wife
- the Buddha's life said much about Yasodhara, except that she gave birth to his to believe that Yasodhara was an insignificant pebble.
- YAP Application - July 2011 - Yasodhara Ashram
- Yasodhara Ashram's Young Adult Program a clear idea of what Ashram life is like (from a young adult perspective).
- Yoga Development Course - Yasodhara Ashram
- Preparing For Your YDC Stay at Yasodhara Ashram.
- Higher Consciousness
- This symbol is the Symbol of the Ascended Masters, Yasodhara and Buddha. Yasodhara Pancreas. Drawing the Symbols of Yasodhara and Buddha.
- Sunil Sarath's 'Me maha kanda' - a treat to the ears
- He also sings the popular 'Yasodhara' on the virtues of princess Yasodhara. The music of both songs as well as two others in the CD – 'Sande kaluwara' and 'Eta epita gammane' - both with a pastoral touch have been composed by Sanath Nandasiri himself.
- The 'Asi Disi Vinisa' media training workshop in Jaffna today.
- Veteran media personnel including Mohan Samaranayake, MSM Ayub, Kachchi Mohammad and dean of the faculty of law of the Open University Yasodhara Kadirgamar Thambi will deliver lectures at this occasion.
- A fusion of emotions
- Yasodhara replied: “He who walks like a lion.” My absolute favourite among collective nouns, however, is 'a murder of crows'.
- * False nominations filed using names of Sri Lanka's former President's children
- The names of former President's son Vimukthi Kumaratunga and daughter Yasodhara Kumaratunga are in the nomination list. Their profession has been mentioned as doctors and the address mentioned as Independent Square, Colombo.
- Wesley and Seetha Devi clinch hockey C'ship
- Seetha Devi beat Yasodhara, Colombo 3-1 on penalties after the game ended in a one-all draw.
- Yasodharā - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yasodhara was the daughter of King Suppabuddha, and Pamitā, sister of the Buddha's father, King Suddhodana.
- Yasodhara Ashram yoga retreat and study centre
- Discover the Light that you are at Yasodhara Ashram, a vibrant spiritual community in the mountains of southeastern British Columbia.
- Yasodhara, The Former Wife
- YASODHARA, THE FORMER WIFE. ON next morning the Buddha took his bowl and set out to beg his food.
- Life of Buddha: Princess Yasodhara (Part One)
- Yasodhara stayed in her room thinking, "Prince Siddhartha is now the Enlightened One — the Buddha. He now belongs to the line of Buddhas.
- Amazon.com: Yasodhara, the Wife of the Bodhisattva: The Sinhala
- Translations of two works from Sri Lanka on Yasodhara, the wife of the Buddha-- an allusive and intriguing figure in Buddhist lore and literature.
Yasodhara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yasodhara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslingala language noun class system
southwest airlines history
rani lakshmi bai
eckankar is eckankar a cult