- Two G-to-G rice trials incorporated as one case
- The seven defendants are: the Kitthavee Yasothon Rice Mill Limited partnership and Kitthavee Yasothon Rice Co and their managing director Thavee Artsamat; KMC Inter Rice (2002) Co and its managing director Pakorn Leesirikul; and Jia Meng Co and its ...
- One for THE KIDS and old-timers
- That money has gone to more than 300 children, plus elderly people living in seven homes that Hands supports - in Phang Nga, Yasothon and Surin in the Northeast and in Chanthaburi, Chumphon and Kanchanaburi. These homes are run by local partners ...
- Deadly Octopus Spotted During Family Dinner-Prep
- Yesterday a Makro store in Yasothon province announced it had determined a suspicious octopus found there Feb. 22 turned out to be a blue-ringed octopus. The wholesale retailer has checked back through the supply chain, Makro said Monday, and ...
- Seven more face trial over G-to-G deals
- The Supreme Court has accepted a case in which seven more individuals and firms are implicated in the allegedly corrupt government-to-government (G-to-G) rice deals. They are the Kitthavee Yasothon Rice Mill Limited partnership and Kitthavee Yasothon ...
- Yasothon falls under shadow of giant toad
- Yasothon has erected a five-story Toad Museum to be its own weird and wonderful landmark to educate people about the folklore behind its famous rocket festival. Photos of the unfinished museum have been spread online, with many surmising the giant toad ...
Yasothon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yasothon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmacgyver macgyvers vehicles
traditional indian culture
yale romanization cantonese
creation of life
consciousness paradigm 2012