- Michael Green: Abe abolishes Japan's security 'alibi'
- While anti-mainstream conservatives like Nobusuke Kishi and Yasuhiro Nakasone tried to take on more responsibilities and establish a more equal security partnership with the U.S.
- 1986 dual elections offer clue to Abe's plans
- And those high-stakes issues paint a political landscape strikingly similar to that in 1986, when then-Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone led the Liberal Democratic Party to an overwhelming victory in surprise simultaneous upper- and lower-house elections.
- [Wakamiya's Review from Tokyo] Is Japan heading toward constitutional revision
- It was the then Japanese Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone who invited Chun. On August 15, 1985, Nakasone paid an official visit to the Yasukuni Shrine to meet the right-wing forces' expectations.
- LDP gears up to revise Constitution
- Former Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone, 96, has long campaigned for a revision and told Friday's rally that the current Constitution is “too abstract” and lacks values and principles based on Japan's own traditions.
- Japan ruling party gears up to revise pacifist constitution
- Former Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone, 96, has long campaigned for a revision and told Friday's rally that the current constitution is "too abstract" and lacks values and principles based on Japan's own traditions.
Yasuhiro Nakasone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yasuhiro Nakasone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yasuhiro Nakasone Topics
Related searchesintellectual judgement
lawrence kansas geography