- Yasuhiro Nakasone Yasuhiro Nakasone (born May 27, 1918) is a
- Yasuhiro Nakasone (born May 27, 1918) is a Japanese politician who served as Prime Minister of Japan from November 27, 1982 to. November 6, 1987.
- The route to an East Asian community By Yasuhiro Nakasone
- By Yasuhiro Nakasone. In December 2005, a meeting of the leaders of the ten countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- Re-examining Nakasone's Foreign Policy
- Dec 19, 2003 Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone's Foreign Policy.” The colloquium featured guest speaker Dr. Yoshihide Soeya, Professor of Political.
- organizers, including none other than future Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone.
- Ex-PM Nakasone, influential Shoriki played key role in promoting nuclear power
- Former Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone and former House of Representatives member Matsutaro Shoriki played a key role in Japan's post-war policy of promoting nuclear power generation.
- Yasuhiro Nakasone
- Yasuhiro Nakasone. Yasuhiro Nakasone Born: 27-May-1918. Birthplace: Takasaki, Japan.
- Yasuhiro Nakasone Summary | BookRags.com
- Yasuhiro Nakasone summary with 7 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, analysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more.
- asahi.com（朝日新聞社）：INTERVIEW/ Yasuhiro Nakasone: Learn
- May 24, 2011 Former Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone was one of the first Jaanese oliticians to romote nuclear.
Yasuhiro Nakasone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yasuhiro Nakasone books and related discussion.