- from the Yasumasa-Kanada-Laboratories.
- Tombstone. The tombstone of Ludolph van Ceulen in Leiden, the
- In 2002, Yasumasa Kanada and a team of computer scien- tists at the University of Tokyo computed a record 1.
- Frequently Asked Questions in Mathematics
- The current record is held by Yasumasa Kanada and Daisuke Takahashi from This computations were made by Yasumasa Kanada, at the University of Tokyo.
- As Easy As π
- Today, 206158430000 digits of π are known, thanks to Yasumasa Kanada and Daisuke. Takahashi of the University of Tokyo.
- Extraction of Authors' Characteristics from Japanese Modern
- Tsukasa Matsuura and Yasumasa Kanada number of elements belonging to the set C. Dissim is symmetrical concerning P and Q.
- Experimental mathematics
- Just 8 years later, Yasumasa Kanada used a computer to find exactly that string, starting at the 22869046249th digit of pi. Penrose was certainly not alone in his inability to foresee the tremendous power that computers would soon possess.
- Kanada Laboratory Homepage
- Aug 10, 2010 Kanada Laboratory home page Staff.
- Professor breaks own record -- for thrill of pi - seattlepi.com
- Dec 6, 2002 To Professor Yasumasa Kanada, however, pi is an obsession.
- New World Record: 20th October 2005
- [Errechnet auf einem HITACHI SR8000/MPP].
- Current publisized world record of pi calculation
- Yasunori USHIRO, Yasumasa KANADA and Daisuke TAKAHASHI, IPSJ, Vol.
Yasumasa Kanada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yasumasa Kanada books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yasumasa Kanada Topics
augusta national golf club crows nest
the sopranos criticism
five pillars of islam sawm fasting
vanessa redgrave trivia
thales theories and influence