- ▶noun Indian a procession or pilgrimage, especially one with a religious purpose. – origin from Sanskrit yātrā 'journey', from yā 'go'.
- Yogini Yatra
- Yogini Yatra. Himalayan Temple StudyTour. March 13-21, 2012.
- GANGA YATRA
- t. NORTH INDIA YATRA. 2.
- Deep Ecology Yatra 2011
- The Sanskrit word 'Yatra” means 'Life-journey' or 'Pilgrimage'.
- Frequently Asked Questions - State Bank of Travancore
- Vishwa Yatra Foreign Travel Card (VYFTC).
- Shree Shatrunjay Mahatirth – 99 Yatra in 2011
- Announce this yatra program during next upcoming major Jain Center program All information regarding the yatra is also available through the JAINA website.
- Gangotri yatra route reopened for pilgrims
- The yatra to the three dhams -- Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath -- has been resumed. The routes to the shrines were affected in some areas after they were hit by landslides which were removed later in the day, they said.
- Pro-Jagan MLAs plan bus yatra
- KADAPA: All 29 pro-Jagan MLAs who have resigned are planing to undertake a bus yatra across AP to spread the message that they resigned in protest against the 'insult' inflicted on former chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy by the ruling party.
- Rains disrupt Gangotri, Kedarnath yatra
- PTI | 10:08 PM,Aug 26,2011 Dehra Dun, Aug 26 (PTI) The yatra to Himalayan shrines of Kedarnath and Gangotri were today disrupted due to rains, officials said.
- Youths hijack bus, arrested
- The incident has exposed the hollow claims of police department over security arrangements of main tourist spots, while the annual Manimahesh Yatra is on these days in Chamba.
- Yatra provides airline reservation flight ticket booking service online.
- Yatra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A yatra is a kamya ritual; it is desirable, but not obligatory, for a Hindu to perform it .
Yatra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yatra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbhotiya shauka
global television network slogans
megacolon signs and symptoms
mount vesuvius vesuvius today
mudiad amddiffyn cymru