- from India and in the old books we find him spoken of as the Yavanacharya or Greek Teacher. Q. What is really meant by the term "planes of non-being"?
- . . daivaGYa vallabhaa Astrologer's beloved by Varaahmihir
- occasions, names of earlier experts like Manittha, Maya, Satya, Bali,. Yavanacharya have been taken with respect, here we can observe.
- History Book_L06
- yavanacharya. Indians also learned the art of making horoscopes from the Greeks. Central Asian contacts brought a fresh wave in the art of sculpture making.
- Quest for the Lost Language of the Initiates [part 2]
- Mar 24, 2011 the reign of Akbar (the last half of the 16th century C.E.).
- Transactions of the Blavatsky Lodge of the Theosophical Society
- we ﬁnd him spoken of as the Yavanacharya or Greek Teacher.
- Yavanacharya (the “Ionian teacher”) referred to in ancient. Indian texts refer to Pythagoras.
- He went to India a student, he left it as a teacher, and even to this day he is known in that country as Pitar Guru, and as Yavanacharya, the Ionian Teacher.
- Ramala Gulzar and Yavanacharya
- Nov 30, 2010 'Ramala Gulzar' is a text ascribed to Yavanacharya and is in Hindi.
- He is known to this day in the former country under the name of Yavanacharya (" Ionian teacher").
Yavanacharya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yavanacharya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.