A selection of articles related to yawning.
Original articles from our library related to the Yawning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yawning.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Yawning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yawning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What It Means When Your Dog Keeps Yawning
- Of course, it is also important to note that sometimes a yawn is just a yawn. As Dr. Travis points out in the video above, sometimes your dog will yawn while you are on the couch in a calm environment.
- Pokkiri Raja: An ineffective comedy that leaves you yawning
- Genre: Action Comedy. Director: Ramprakash Rayappa. Cast: Jiiva, Sibiraj, Hansika Motwani.
- 4 amazing health benefits of yawning that will surprise you!
- Yawning is commonly seen as a sign of lethargy, boredom and fatigue and is frowned upon in most social settings despite its contagious nature. However, did it ever cross your mind that yawning could actually benefit your health in some ways?
- 5 surprising facts about yawning
- When do we start yawning? Younger than you might think! Research has shown that 11-week-old fetuses yawn as part of brain development.
- Amazing 4D Ultrasound Scans Show Unborn Babies Yawning and Picking Their Noses
- With continued progresses in technology, this continues to be proven true – sometimes in amusing ways. With the growing use of 4D ultrasounds, more expecting mothers are watching their unborn babies yawn, wave and even pick their noses in the womb.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbolivia literature
yield chemistry example
balamory main characters
death physiological changes
st pauls school