Yazid Bin Muawiyah
A selection of articles related to yazid bin muawiyah.
Original articles from our library related to the Yazid Bin Muawiyah. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yazid Bin Muawiyah.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Yazid Bin Muawiyah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yazid Bin Muawiyah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bewitching Bihar: 4 days before third phase, BJP video of Nitish Kumar meeting
- Patna: A video clip showing Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar visiting a tantrik to seek his blessings was released by the BJP on Saturday.
- Blasts in front of Shia shrine in Bangladesh kill 1 person, injure 87
- Dhaka: At least one person was killed and 87 were injured on Saturday in a series of bomb blasts in front of a Shia shrine in Bangladesh where the members of the minority community had gathered for a procession to mark the holy day of Ashura.
- and Haj
- 2,000 BC- Esmail, son of Ebrahim, and Hajar, Ebrahim's wife, were standing in the desert when Esmail was close to death from thirst. Hajar ran back and forth between the hills of Safa and Marwa looking for water.
- Significance of the Massacre of Karbala
- Any examination of the caliphate of Yazid bin Muawiyah bin Aby Sufyan (645-683 A.D.) would reveal that he belonged to that group of leaders guided by the ideals of destruction.
- The conquest of Constantinople: The heralding in a new era
- The Persian Empire was already abolished by Muslims at the time of Umar bin Khattab, the second caliph of Islam. The empire's ... The first Muslim army to conquer the city was sent in 670 under the commandership of Yazid I, the next caliph after Muawiyah.