A selection of articles related to ye fools.
Original articles from our library related to the Ye Fools. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ye Fools.
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- What does the Fool card mean or represent?
- Well, if you could only have one question about the Tarot and Tarot cards, that would be it. Many interpreters of the Tarot consider the Fool to be a central card to the whole deck. The Fool is a special card, even among the 22 of the Major Arcana. It's Card...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Ye Fools is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ye Fools books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jesus: Our Example
- nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
- E:\New Saved WP\Web site studies\BS9 How to Deal with Fools.wpd
- Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also ? C. WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT FOOLS.
- C:\Documents and Settings\paul stringini\MyFiles\ORACLES OF
- Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? A Major. Em.
- October 10 MATTHEW 23–24 READ
- but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! 17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
- Choose Ye This Day: God's Glory, False Gold or Fools' God
- Choose Ye This Day: God's. Glory, False Gold or Fools' God.
Suggested News Resources
- Problem with Jesus
- Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also? : 41. But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.
Suggested Web Resources
- Matthew 23:17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the
- Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
- Proverbs 8:5 You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are
- Ye fools - כסילים kesilim, ye stupid, stiffnecked, senseless people.
- Strong's Greek: 3474. μωρός (móros) -- dull, stupid, foolish
- Part of Speech: Adjective Transliteration: móros. Phonetic Spelling: (mo-ros') Short Definition: stupid, foolish. Definition: (a) adj: stupid, foolish, (b) noun: a fool.
- Proverbs 8:5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye
- O ye simple, understand prudence; And, ye fools, be of an understanding heart.
- Matthew 23:17-19 KJV - Ye fools and blind for whether is - Bible
- Ye fools and blind for whether is greater the gold or the temple that sanctifieth the gold And Whosoever shall swear by the altar it is nothing; but.
Ye Fools Topics
Related searchesama-002 neue ziel neue ziel ii
bowling for dollars los angeles
urinary system ureters