A selection of articles related to ye sinners.
Original articles from our library related to the Ye Sinners. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ye Sinners.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city. 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him. 15:2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them. 15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 15:4 What man of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
New Testament >> Luke
Ye Sinners is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ye Sinners books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Church News for the week of March 10
- Ronnie Moates brought a devotion from John 16:33 which read, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but ... We are natural born sinners.
- Are Christians Surrendering to Islam?
- We can't tell people they are sinners, we can't tell them they are bound for Hell, and we take the same approach, saying we can't offend Muslims. If you don't tell people they are .... Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth?
- Mike Quirke: Kerry prove they have no problem dancing under the dark lights
- It would be very one-eyed of me not to point out that there were sinners in green and gold also. This was by no means one-way traffic where Kerry were ... 'ye boys won't come into our house and bully us today'.
- 'Gay' case against Christian bakery goes wobbly
- Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the Lord your God. ... We do not stone people to death for being sinners.
- Gettys Lead Christian Broadcasters Toward 'Facing a Task Unfinished'
- Other songs The Gettys led the audience in singing included “In Christ Alone” and “My Worth Is Not in What I Own,” plus the hymns “Come, Ye Sinners, Poor and Needy” and “All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name.
Ye Sinners Topics
Related searchesarabic grammar inflection
netaji subhas institute of technology
gideon v wainwright decision
laughing owl distribution
abdul-qasim junaid baghdadi