A selection of articles related to year 2012.
Original articles from our library related to the Year 2012. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Year 2012.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Year 2012 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Year 2012 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 2012: A very good year
- SEBRING — To Tres Stephenson, former president and general manager of Sebring International Raceway, the 2012 12 Hours of Sebring was special. The storied race celebrated its 60th anniversary that year and the best cars and the best drivers in the ...
- 19-year-old gymnast who won an Olympic gold medal in 2012 is retiring to be a
- “This past year has not been really what I expected. ... I wanted to see if I could push through last few months, but I went into the first national team camp in January and just felt my heart wasn't really there.
- Lexington woman gets 30 years in prison following 2012 death of 2- year-old
- When Paulie's dad returned home from work on Easter Sunday 2012, his two-year-old son was alone in the house and dead. His live-in girlfriend, then 17-year-old Desiree Nicole Almgren, had packed all her things and fled. The prosecution said an ...
- Revealed: Top 10 highest earning RTE presenters - Tubridy earns €250k less per
- In 2008 Pat Kenny was the highest earning contractor at RTE, taking €950,967 that year, followed by Gerry Ryan at €629,865, Marian Finucane at €570,000 and Ryan Tubridy at €533,333. Joe Duffy and Miriam O'Callaghan came in fifth and sixth in terms of ...
- Source: Patriots add depth at DE, agree to 1-year deal with Chris Long
- Long had signed a four-year extension with the Rams before the 2012 season that was worth $48.2 million, and his salary-cap hit ranked among the top seven at his position from 2012 to '15.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.