Year Of The Four Emperors Succession
A selection of articles related to year of the four emperors succession.
Original articles from our library related to the Year Of The Four Emperors Succession. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Year Of The Four Emperors Succession.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Year Of The Four Emperors Succession is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Year Of The Four Emperors Succession books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Ides of March: The assassination of Julius Caesar and how it changed the world
- Therefore the 4th of July was IIII Nones July (ie four days before the Nones - the calculation is inclusive, so both the 4th and the 7th are counted). Although every month had an Ides in the middle ...
- Happy Birthday, Einstein! The incredible life of the world's most beloved
- Exactly 137 years ago - on 14 March 1879 - Pauline Koch gave birth to a boy whom she named Albert Einstein. Not considered to be smart or advanced as a child, Einstein went on to become the most brilliant scientist of his age.
- Australian cardinal admits abuse failure, wants to help town
- The four days of testimony saw the 74-year-old cardinal answer questions from the commission and a succession of lawyers for victims from around 10 p.m.-2 a.
- 8 Things You Might Not Know about Mary I
- In 1553, the teenage Edward became seriously ill and, not wanting Mary to claim the throne and restore Catholicism across the land once he died, he had her (as well as Elizabeth) removed from the line of succession.
Year Of The Four Emperors Succession Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary children
avenue q full show synopsis