A selection of articles related to yeast infection.
Original articles from our library related to the Yeast Infection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yeast Infection.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Yeast Infection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yeast Infection books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yeast Infection - NYC.gov
- A yeast infection is caused by an overgrowth of naturally occurring yeast organisms in the genital area. Women usually get yeast infections in the vaginal area.
- Bacterial Vaginosis, Trichomoniasis and yeast infection Bacterial
- Bacterial Vaginosis, Trichomoniasis and yeast infection.
- Yeast Infection
- Sometimes yeast multiplies rapidly causing a “yeast infection.” Doctors may call a yeast infection “Candidiasis,” after the name of the organism that causes it.
- Yeast Infection Brochure-English
- A yeast infection is the second most common cause of vaginal discharge for women in the United States. What causes a yeast infection?
Suggested News Resources
- Is this a yeast infection
- A yeast infection is possible however your symptoms are, (or rather were) more consistent with a urinary tract infection. Yeast vaginitis typically causes a clumpy yellow discharge and vulvovaginal itching.
- High Dose of Yeast Infection Drug Linked to Birth Defects, FDA Says
- There doesn't appear to be any increased risk with a single, low dose (150 mg) to treat vaginal yeast infection.
- A Look At The 12 Hour Yeast Infection Cure
- Studies have verified that 75% of women will suffer or has suffered from one type of yeast infection in their lifetime.
- Why You Shouldn't Self-Diagnose Or Self-Treat A Yeast Infection
- Many women diagnose a vaginal infection as a yeast infection and treat it as such. A large percentage of women who chose to self-diagnose and self-treat see their vaginal Candidiasis up.
- Balanced meals best for hypochondriac
- This diet recognizes that some symptoms of yeast infection can be cleared rather quickly, while the process of eliminating all Candida albicans cells from the body can take months and may be followed by a lifetime of following this diet.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yeast Infection Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies, and Treatment
- 2 hours ago Learn about vaginal yeast infection symptoms like vaginal burning, itching, soreness, discharge, and pain during sex and urination.
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis) Causes, Symptoms, Treatments
- Candidiasis is an infection caused by a group of microscopic fungi or yeast.
- Vaginal yeast infections fact sheet | womenshealth.gov
- A vaginal yeast infection is irritation of the vagina and the area around it called the vulva (vul-vuh).
Yeast Infection Topics
Related searcheschloroquine mechanism of action
solitary witch craft
the three estates
nephron renal corpuscle
british rail coaches