- The legacy of Joan Peters and 'From Time Immemorial'
- The New York Review of Books then gave space to Israeli history Professor Yehoshua Porath's extremely critical review. Soon, even some of Peters's American supporters were distancing themselves. For instance, Daniel Pipes, who had given the book a ...
- Op-Ed: How many Arab refugees were there in 1948? Maybe 300000 - or less
- Yehoshua Porath. It is a common misconception that around 650,000 Palestinian refugees were created because of fighting that took place in 1948.
- An Unpopular Man
- He discovered that From Time Immemorial was, as the Israeli historian Yehoshua Porath eventually put it, “a sheer forgery.
- Joan Peters, Journalist Who Wrote on Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, Dies at 78
- In The New York Review of Books, Yehoshua Porath, a professor of Middle East history at Hebrew University, wrote that the book was symptomatic of “the two contrasting mythologies that the Arabs and the Jews have developed to explain their situations.”.
- Harvard, Israel, and Academic Freedom
- This past week I delivered a lecture at Columbia University on academic freedom and anti-Semitism. I argued that it is the essence of academic freedom that all members of our community can hold whatever views they wish and express them freely.
Yehoshua Porath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yehoshua Porath books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yehoshua Porath Topics
Related searchesalfonso de albuquerque
body parts dictionary
harry bridges coping with change