- Opinión: “Primicias”
- Se dedica esta edición al locutor amigo Carlos Andrés Patiño (0414-563.01.11) quien la semana pasada, pasaba en su bicicleta frente al barrio Sucre y cayó en una zanja que hicieron allí para meter una cableria de telefonía que nunca metieron.
- Trendsetters at Work NYFW Edition: Edie Parker
- Think New York Fashion Week is only about the clothes? Wrong! The accessories (along with the hair and makeup, of course) are just as important as the designs coming down the runways this spring 2016 season, and no one understands that better than ...
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
- It is also the church of the African Goddess Yemanya. In Cuba, they call this syncronism. Some Cubans go to the Catholic churches to pray but they're actually be worshiping African Gods using the images of the Catholic ones.
- African American classical music: Renaissance woman P. Kujichagulia speaks
- 1, 1-3 p.m., I will be presenting “Racism and All That Jazz: The Evolution of African-American Classical Music” at the Koret Auditorium at the Civic Center-UN Plaza SF Public Library, 100 Larkin St.
- For Pedrito Martinez, the past is always present
- UNION CITY, N.J. — Eleguá, the red-and-black trickster who opens and closes the pathways of men, and Yemanya, the blue governess of the seas, preside over the other orishas and garlands, offerings, photographs, and sacred items in the small altar room ...
Yemanya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yemanya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbiodiesel production process
list of caves south america
coventry airport history
epidural hematoma treatment
hugh glass biography