A selection of articles related to yerevan economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Yerevan Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yerevan Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Yerevan Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yerevan Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Armenian miracle: how Cambridge is driving economic growth in Yerevan
- Four students are currently being sponsored by the Luys Foundation as they complete Cambridge Judge Business School's Master of Finance programme, with the hope that, once qualified, they will be able to pass on their knowledge to boost the economy of ...
- Artsvik Minasyan receives WB Yerevan Office Head
- YEREVAN, MARCH 15, ARMENPRESS. Minister of Economy of the Republic of Armenia Artsvik Minasyan received the delegation led by the head of the World Bank (WB) Yerevan Office, Laura Bailey on March 14. As “Armenpress” was informed by the ...
- Armenia to export tobacco filters to Uzbekistan and Japan
- YEREVAN, MARCH 17, ARMENPRESS. Armenia will export tobacco filters to Uzbekistan, Japan and two other countries, Economy Minister Artsvik Minasyan announced during the Cabinet meeting. For this purpose, the government extended customs ...
- "Belt and Road Initiative" brings new opportunities to the development of Armenia
- YEREVAN, MARCH 17, ARMENPRESS. "Belt and Road Initiative" is China's top-level design of the opening up and economic diplomacy and China's scheme on the cooperation development and common prosperity in the new era. Chinese government ...
- Yerevan's Supermarkets & Big Box Stores: Squeezing Out the Little Guy
- “Overall, the stores that are located on the first floors of buildings and underground are a good change that is normal for a market economy and that make the city a lively place, with a more spontaneous feel” (Interviewees, 2011). As downtown Yerevan ...