- Recipients of 2016 Graduate Research grants
- “Prevalence of Brucella Suis, campylobacter Jejuni, Escherichia Coli O157:H7, and Yersinia Enterocolitica in Georgia's Feral Pig Communities.” Laura Martin- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Creative Writing. “Renewing Constraint: The Legend and Practice of ...
- Involvement of an octose ketoreductase and two acyltransferases in the
- Its (7S)-isomer yersiniose B was observed in the O-antigen of Yersinia enterocolitica (Supplementary Fig. S1C).
- We must have some scientific ideas about the food we eat such as chicken, pork
- According to the study, 69% of pork chops and ground pork samples tested positive for Yersinia enterocolitica, a bug known to cause infections in about 100,000 Americans a year, especially kids.
- Pathogenic Gut Flora Tied to Heart-Failure Severity
- Specific types of the increased pathogens found in stool samples included Campylobacter, Shigella, Salmonella, Yersinia enterocolitica, and Candida species.
- How Chicory May Help Fight Plague Bacteria
- One of the hallmarks of Y. pestis infection, along with two other lesser pathogens, Y. pseudotuberculosis and Y.
Yersinia Enterocolica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yersinia Enterocolica books and related discussion.