- Yersinia pseu·do·tu·ber·cu·lo·sis (s d -t -bûr ky -l s s). n. A bacterium that causes acute mesenteric lymphadenitis in humans.
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis: Use of Cold-Temperature
- The successful isolation of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis from the stool of an asymptomatic family member of a patient with yersinia septicemia is presented.
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis bovine abortion
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis bovine abortion. Ronald D. Welsh, E.
- Growth of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis in Mice Occurs
- All Rights Reserved. Growth of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis in Mice Occurs Independently of.
- The bacterium responsible for the Black Death was once a mild stomach bug
- The deadly plague was once Yersinia pseudotuberculosis, a minor bacterium that doesn't do much more than cause some mild discomfort in the stomach. Both of these bacteria are still around today - Y.
- 650 Jahre altes Erbgut enttarnt Pest-Erreger
- So konnten die Forscher ausschließen, dass sie lediglich Erbgutspuren des Bodenbakteriums Yersinia pseudotuberculosis nachweisen, eines Verwandten des Pest-Erregers.
- Pseudotuberculosis (Yersinia)
- Sep 8, 2008 is the least common of the 3 main species that cause infections in humans.
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis - MicrobeWiki
- Aug 19, 2010 Yersinia pseudotuberculosis is a rod-shaped bacteria that has flagella. (16, 17). Y.
Yersinia Pseudotuberculosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yersinia Pseudotuberculosis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yersinia Pseudotuberculosis Topics
Related searchesdream symbol unconscious psyche
the two paths
nielsen ratings sweeps
list of shipwrecks ireland