- What Are You Smoking? Bacteria Found at Local Hookah Bars
- The different pathogens discovered in these hookah pipes can lead to things like blood infections, food poisoning, skin infections, swelling of the heart, and a scarlet-like fever (a species of tuberculosis called yersinia pseudotuberculosis).
- Human plague cases reported worldwide, including in US
- a) Plague is a rare, life-threatening, flea-borne zoonosis caused by Yersinia pestis. b) Transmission of Y. pestis to humans ...
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis multiply 'surprisingly quick' in refrigerated raw
- Evira, in collaboration with Finnish National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL), found that Yersinia pseudotuberculosis bacteria in unpasteurised milk “multiply at refrigeration temperatures to an illness-causing level surprisingly quick.
- Control measures for raw milk 'not sufficient' to prevent illness
- In Finland, Yersinia and Campylobacter infection notifications are not monitored in real time, and isolated strains do not need to be sent to the national reference laboratory for typing.
Yersinia Pseudotuberculosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yersinia Pseudotuberculosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Yersinia Pseudotuberculosis Topics
Related searchesjohnny torrio life in chicago
gm quad-4 engine ld9
polish heraldry shield
event horizon soundtrack
turks final fantasy vii elena
gilded age urbanization