- ENCOUNTERING PEACE: Yeshayahu Leibowitz was right!
- At the demonstration in Rabin Square, I saw someone wearing a T-shirt that said it all: Yeshayahu Leibowitz was right! I remember listening to this prophet of doom in the late 1980s and early 1990s. No one could deny his genius or his piousness.
- How Martin Buber Lost Friends and Irritated People by Being a Happy Jew
- In an essay, the Israeli philosopher Yeshayahu Leibowitz called Buber a “thinker of great banality, third-rate… I see him as a Jew who loathed Judaism, who deformed and falsified Hasidism, and aspired to Christianity.” You know Leibowitz often wrote ...
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: Prophet of Wrath, Harbinger of the Future
- Fewer and fewer people know who Yeshayahu Leibowitz was, or know only that he coined the term “Judeo-Nazis." Fortunately, a number of screenings of the documentary have sold out; hopefully this indicates a renewed discussion of Leibowitz's thought ...
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz Is Not The Name Of A Street
- Professor Yeshayahu Leibowitz lived on Ussishkin Street in Jerusalem. The street was named by Menachem Ussishkin himself. An early Zionist leader, prideful, pugnacious, Ussishkin headed the Jewish National Fund for nearly 20 years.
Yeshayahu Leibowitz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yeshayahu Leibowitz books and related discussion.