- Religion and faith: Anniversaries at synagogue, church
- A Tibetan Buddhist lama will teach several classes at the Awam Tibetan Buddhist Institute, 3400 E. Speedway, in the coming week. The classes include: “Loving Kindness in Everyday Life” at 7 p.
- Meet a Teacher: Willa Miller
- I grew up in a blended counterculture family in Berkeley, California, in the 1970s. My mother was a cell biologist with spiritual leanings, and my father was an English professor and organic farmer.
- Help finish "Precious Guru," a documentary on Padmasambhava
- In 2013 a group of American artists and filmmakers journeyed for more than 16,000 miles across Himalayan Asia, tracing the life of Padmasambhava, also known as Guru Rinpoche. This 8th century Indian Buddhist master known as a “Second Buddha” is ...
- Practice, Kindness and a Potato in Tibet
- I'd been there for five nights and four days visiting the nunnery of Yeshe Tsogyal, (yea-shay so-gyal) an enlightened female practitioner born in eighth-century Tibet.
- The 10 Most Badass Goddesses Of World Mythology
- Polytheism might've had a bad rap in the Bible, but it's given rise to some of humanity's most fascinating and enduring narratives.
Yeshey Tsogyel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yeshey Tsogyel books and related discussion.