Yeshiva Chaim Volozhin
- Scion of a Great 'Lithuanian' Dynasty Passes Away
- His only teacher, however, was his father, who in 1892, when the czarist government closed the Volozhin yeshiva, moved to Brisk, where his own father, Yosef Ber Soloveitchik, was rabbi.
- Reb Berke Schiff, 76, Worked to Help Russian Jews in the USSR and Israel
- The early beginnings of Yeshivat HaBukharim in Kfar Chabad, Israel. From left are Berke Schiff, Rabbi Avraham Chaim Ledaiov, Rabbi Zevulun Leviev, Rabbi Hillel Zaltzman, Rabbi Moshe Nissilevitch, Rabbi Lipa Klein and Rabbi Yehoshua Raskin.
- Messenger of mercy in South Tel Aviv
- For decades, Ben-Ami owned and managed a popular chain of eateries in Miami and Israel. It killed him to see ... is in Ben-Ami's DNA.
- Rav Aharon Kotler ZATZAL- The Early Years
- After the yomim tovim in 5664, Rav Aharon attended R' Zalman Sender Kahana-Shapiro's yeshiva, Anaf Eitz Chaim, in Krinik. Krinik was a small shtetl in a valley .... In his stead, in 1894, two magiddei shiur from Volozhin were hired.
Yeshiva Chaim Volozhin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yeshiva Chaim Volozhin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.