A selection of articles related to yeshuah.
Original articles from our library related to the Yeshuah. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yeshuah.
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
Yeshuah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yeshuah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Israel's 'Other Half'
- Growing up in Israel in the 1950s as a child of Yemenite émigrés, I learned the standard Zionist Israeli narrative.
- Lessons from the Golden Calf
- Not only are the gates of repentance open at all times to every single Jew, no matter how far he has strayed from the path, but his teshuvah — as part of the unified Am Yisrael — is a crucial element of achieving a yeshuah. What a great source of chizuk!
- A Miracle Called Kollel Chatzos, Eretz Yisrael
- Dozens of times, I've seen how on days when Yissachar has learned with exceptional spiritual elevation, Zevulon reports a special success or a yeshuah.
- Each encounter tells us something different about Clavius and, indirectly, about the impact that Jesus (called Yeshuah) has had on his followers.
Related searchesaaliyah childhood and early career
common purpose explanation
marilyn monroe joe dimaggio
ratlam princely history