A selection of articles related to yeshuah.
Original articles from our library related to the Yeshuah. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yeshuah.
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
Yeshuah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yeshuah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Israel's 'Other Half'
- Growing up in Israel in the 1950s as a child of Yemenite émigrés, I learned the standard Zionist Israeli narrative.
- Lessons from the Golden Calf
- Not only are the gates of repentance open at all times to every single Jew, no matter how far he has strayed from the path, but his teshuvah — as part of the unified Am Yisrael — is a crucial element of achieving a yeshuah. What a great source of chizuk!
- A Miracle Called Kollel Chatzos, Eretz Yisrael
- Dozens of times, I've seen how on days when Yissachar has learned with exceptional spiritual elevation, Zevulon reports a special success or a yeshuah.
- Each encounter tells us something different about Clavius and, indirectly, about the impact that Jesus (called Yeshuah) has had on his followers.
Related searchesapollo 13 oxygen tank explosion
phase-locked loop mechanical analogy