A selection of articles related to yetsirah.
Original articles from our library related to the Yetsirah. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yetsirah.
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Yetsirah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yetsirah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dance triptych: Tributes to the antecedants
- Belgian choreographer Jeremy-Lepine Yetsirah is today finishing up four days of dance workshops that he has tentative hopes will become something far bigger – a contemporary Cambodian dance piece with the potential to tour internationally.
- The evolution of storytelling in WNC
- Yet Sirah's time-tested method, the one he has used to get gang members to sit down and talk with each other, involves encouraging two opposing sides to recognize they're not all that different.
- Famous Choreographer To Visit the Kingdom
- Choreographer and dance teacher Jeremy Lepine is in search of local talent for a troupe he is forming to tour overseas as early as next year.
- The Best Charcuterie and Cheese Boards In San Diego, California On This Week's
- But the options don't end just yet, Syrah also features a mixed board which includes a combination of three meats and three cheeses, all which come with bread and house spreads. You could also try their blend board which includes two types of meats and ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Yetzirah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yetzirah (also known as Olam Yetsirah, עולם יצירה in Hebrew) is the third of four worlds in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, following Atziluth and Briah and preceding ...
- Sefer Yetsirah — Wikipédia
- Le Sefer Yetsirah (hébreu : ספר יצירה « Livre de la Création » ou « de la Formation ») est un livre juif rédigé dans les premiers siècles de l'ère courante. Attribué ...
- Sepher Yetsirah - Girolle
- Le Sepher Yetsirah ou "Livre de la Formation" est un exposé cosmologique ... Traditionnellement, le Sepher Yetsirah est attribué à Abraham, c'est-à- dire qu'on ...
- Le Sepher Yetsirah « Textes Traditionnels « Categories « KeL
- Le Sepher Yetsirah est considéré comme l'un des premiers ouvrages kabbalistiques. Il relate la complexe création de l'univers du point de vue de la Kabbale.
- TEXTE FRANÇAIS DE SÉFER YETSIRAH
- TEXTE FRANÇAIS DE SÉFER YETSIRAH. VERSION GRA dite des qabalistes. --- --------.
mount etna name and legends
english literature modernism