A selection of articles related to yetzirah.
Original articles from our library related to the Yetzirah. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yetzirah.
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Yetzirah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yetzirah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Community plays 'favorites' at day of study
- Rabbi David Vaisberg of Emanu-El spoke about the Sefer Yetzirah, the Book of Formation, focusing on whether the ancient text is a mathematical philosophy or Jewish mysticism.
- The X-Files Newbie Recaps: “Kaddish” & “Unrequited”
- He returns to the expert who identified the Sefer Yetzirah and asks him about the legend of the golem.
- IN MEMORIAM ROBERT BERLIND with Robert Kushner
- The world of Yetzirah: of emotion and connection, of discovering my connection to what I was doing.
- New Moon Meditations – Vessel of Abundance
- Rosh Chodesh Shevat begins at sundown Sunday, Jan. 10. Each month on the Hebrew calendar offers us guidance for how to live our lives, according to the Sefir Yetzirah (Book of Formation).