- Kurdistan to show Yezidi mass graves to ICC as evidence of ISIS
- According to data provided by the Office of Yezidi Affairs in Kurdistan, nearly 2,500 Yezidis are confirmed dead, most of them in mass executions that took place at the start of the ISIS capture of Shingal in August 2014.
- Islamic State releases 19 Yezidi hostages
- QAMISHLI – Radicals of the Islamic State (ISIS) released 19 Yezidi hostages who had been abducted during the group's major attack on the district of Shingal in northern Iraq, Kurdish officials confirmed on Monday.
- Abducted Yezidi girls moved to Afghanistan, Pakistan and Chechnya; officials say
- ERBIL, Kurdistan Region—The mayor of the predominately Yezidi town of Shingal says dozens of the Yezidi girls who were kidnapped by Islamic State (ISIS) militants in August 2014, have been relocated to other countries, including Afghanistan, Pakistan, ...
- Escaped Yezidi woman recounts her ordeal with ISIS
- Nadia is a 21-year-old old Kurdish Yezidi woman. She was abducted by ISIS in the summer of 2014 and turned into a sex slave by its militants. She managed to escape the group and has since been telling the world of her ordeal and the plight of the Yezidis.
Yezidi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yezidi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespierre teilhard de chardin
to serve and protect
taliban shia under the taliban
british sitcom history
sistrum the egyptian sistrum
music of israel mizrahi music