- WRITENET THE HUMAN RIGHTS SITUATION OF THE YEZIDI
- YEZIDI MINORITY IN THE TRANSCAUCAUSUS. (ARMENIA, GEORGIA . 3 Numbers and Current Geographical Distribution of Yezidis .....
- Yezidis find it hard to make a living in Erbil
- Young Yezidi men come to Erbil hoping to find a job that will help them support their families, but low-paying opportunities mean they sometimes have a hard time paying their own way. Walid Abd, 24 is a Yezidi Kurd from Sheikhan district in Mosul.
- Scuffle between Armenians and Yezidis not an ethnic clash
- Scuffle between Armenians and Yezidis which broke out in one of Armenia's regions was not of an ethnic character, head of Union of World Yezidis Aziz Tamoyan told Armenian News-NEWS.am.
- Background Notes : Armenia
- Ethnic groups: Armenian 97.9%; Yezidi 1.3%; Russian, Greek, and other 0.
- Kurdistan had more than 1 million religious tourists in 2010
- Yezidi men and women perform rituals as tourists gather around in a Yezidi temple in Lalish, in Duhok province, in this file photo from Oct. 11, 2006.
- Zareh Tjeknavorian Delves into Mystical, Historical Armenia
- His interest in occultism and GI Gurdjieff drew him to the Yezidis and their unique religion. He did a lot of research on them and shot footage, including informal oral histories.
- Yazidi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Yazidi (also Yezidi, Kurdish: ئێزیدی or Êzidî) are members of a Kurdish religion with ancient Indo-Iranian roots.
- disinformation | the yezidi: the angelick cultus in the middle east
- A detailed article with cited sources on the Yezidi and their religion.
- YEZIDIS | People | Armenia Travel, History, Archeology & Ecology
- The Yezidi never wear the colour blue. They are not allowed to eat lettuce.
Yezidi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yezidi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.