A selection of articles related to yhwh.
Original articles from our library related to the Yhwh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yhwh.
- A Solstice Spell To Consecrate
- This is a chant derived from very early Syrian Christians and reworked to be a consecration and charging chant for a jar of honey that I use as a prime ingredient some of my medicines. An Evocation of the Sun to empower a substance (in this case a jar of...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Yhwh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yhwh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- YHWH vs Jehovah The Proper Pronunciation of the Divine Name
- Yahweh is the Hebrew name and Jehovah is English translation of that Hebrew hw"ïhy> commonly known as the tetragrammaton and transliterated as YHWH.
- Jesus' Relation to YHWH: Trinity and Christology in Light of Modern
- Much confusion surrounds the question of how Jesus is related to YHWH, the contention that Jesus is not YHWH, the one God of Israel, but the son of YHWH.
- -Position Paper On Tithing To YHWH/Ma'aser Le YHWH- YATI Int'l
- By YHWH's Apostle Rabbi Moshe Yoseph Koniuchowsky.
Suggested News Resources
- Is it in the Bible?
- FACT: Actually, the word “Jehovah” does not really exist in the texts but is in fact an Anglicized word that is made from the Jewish tetragrammaton YHWH which was modified to be pronounced YaHWeH. YHWH is in fact an unpronounceable Holy Hebrew word.
- Where are the Emerging Mexican- American evangelical leaders?
- Why did the YHWH, the God of Israel use Moses? According to Jewish scripture, Moses was raised by Egyptians, yet he still had compassion for his people. His compassion was so great that he could not bear to see them beaten by Pharaoh's taskmasters.
- True believers are possibly wrong
- In the Old Testament, when Moses asks the one whom some call God and whose name is apparently spelled YHWH "who shall I say sent me?" YHWH responds by saying "I AM THAT I AM." To me this seems to say that there is no beginning, no middle nor end to It.
- Ask the Pastor: What are the core beliefs?
- In the Old Testament, God's name as He revealed it was equivalent to the English letters YHWH. In some Bibles, whenever you see the word Lord spelled in capital letters in the Old Testament, it means this word was used.
- Hearth and Home: Guidelines to Marriage and Family
- In the same manner in which Israel (as the people of God) were not to worship pagan gods, neither were the Israelites permitted to marry those who opposed YHWH worship, for this would draw them away from faith in the true and living God.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yahweh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yahweh is the name of the biblical god.
- YHWH True Name of our Creator
- A brief explanation of YHWH, the true name of our Heavenly Creator.
- Sacred Name of God YHVH YHWH Tetragrammaton Yahveh
- Why was the Sacred Name YHVH (YHWH) removed from the Scriptures? - 7000 times in the Old Testament and 1000 times in the New Testament?
- The Church of Yahweh
- The Church of Yahweh offers refreshing perspectives and thoughtful commentary on today's most pressing religious issues.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnicholas jacques cont
judge symbols of office
john maynard keynes critique