A selection of articles related to yield.
Original articles from our library related to the Yield. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yield.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. 19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 23:3 Then said Paul...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Yield is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yield books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Decomposing the Yield Curve
- this model to decompose the yield curve, to answer the question, “how much of a .
- The High Dividend Yield Return Advantage: An Examination of
- Tweedy, Browne Worldwide High Dividend Yield Value Fund.
- Rising global interest in farmland: can it yield
- CAN IT YIELD SUSTAINABLE AND EQUITABLE BENEFITS? AGRICULTURE .
- Kickbacks or Compensation: The Case of Yield Spread Premiums
- the payment of yield spread premiums in residential mortgage originations. The amounts We begin with a brief explanation of yield spread premiums.
Suggested News Resources
- Video reminds drivers to yield to emergency vehicles
- REDLANDS - Something as simple as remembering to pull to the right and yield to emergency vehicles shouldn't necessarily require a public-service announcement. But the Redlands Fire Department likes to add a little flair to their work.
- Treasuries Drop as Stocks Advance on Bernanke Recovery Outlook
- Japan's 10-year bond yield touched 1.05 percent, a two-week high. The ruling Democratic Party of Japan chose Finance Minister Yoshihiko Noda as the new prime minister today, the nation's sixth since September 2006.
- GRAINS-US grains futures rise on yield worries
- After a week of inspecting hundreds of corn and soybean fields in the Midwest, the tour on Friday estimated the US corn yield this year at 147.9 bushels per acre -- compared with the US Agriculture Department forecast of 153 bushels.
- Politics weighs on long-dated JGBs, curve steepens
- The yield curve steepened with the 20-year yield climbing 1.5 basis points to 1.870 percent , after rising as far as 1.
- Seadrill: Large Dividend Yield, Slowing Growth
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL) is an oil and gas exploration and drilling company that appears to offer upside given its strong growth and high dividend yield.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yield (finance) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In finance, the term yield describes the amount in cash that returns to the owners of a security.
- Yield Definition
- Yield - Definition of Yield on Investopedia - The income return on an investment.
- Yield | Define Yield at Dictionary.com
- collapse · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:What is the most likely meaning for the "jay" in jaywalking?
- Yield - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- to give or render as fitting, rightfully owed, or required. 3.
- yield - definition of yield by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- a. To give forth by or as if by a natural process, especially by cultivation: a field that yields many bushels of corn. b.