- Zero Foodprint Reveals Next Moves in Plan to Save the World From Climate Change
- Founded by Lucky Peach editor-in-chief Chris Ying and restaurateur Anthony Myint (Mission Chinese Food, The Perennial, Commonwealth), Zero Foodprint started in 2014 with Noma and Mission Chinese Food as clients, successfully bringing both to carbon ...
- Sai Ying Pun restaurant introduces Hong Kong to health fad no one asked for
- Taco Chaca, which has been around since 2011 (an ancient time during which it claims it was "the only restaurant that served California-style Mexican cuisine in Hong Kong"), has re-opened in a new location on Second Street in Sai Ying Pun. Along with ...
- Singapore's Colonial Tudors
- Ken H. Khoo bought this two-story black-and-white villa on Cable Road in central Singapore for about $4.3 million in 2005.
- Scientists Qi-Long Ying and Austin Smith win the 2016 McEwen Award for Innovation
- Researchers Qi-Long Ying from USC and Austin Smith from the University of Cambridge have won the 2016 McEwen Award for Innovation, the highest honor bestowed by the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR). Supported by the McEwen ...
- Ying's Drive-In and Anthony's HomePort Closing After Decades of Service
- Ying's Drive-In, dishing out Chinese-American comfort food to Lake City denizens for more than 45 years, announced on its website it will close after service on Easter Sunday, March 27.
Ying An is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ying An books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Ying An Topics