- Chinese-made cough syrup recalled due to morphine ingredient
- The product is manufactured by the Ma Ying Long Pharmaceutical Group in China. It was distributed to Chinese grocery stores in various cities in California, New Jersey, Hawaii, Illinois, Ohio and Nevada.
- Unlisted Morphine Ingredient Leads to Recall of Cough Syrup
- Chinese grocery stores in various parts of Hawai'i, California, New Jersey, Illinois, Ohio, and Nevada have carried the product, which is manufactured by the Ma Ying Long Pharmaceutical Group in China. Those consuming the product may know that they are ...
- Why does herbal cough syrup work so well? It may be full of morphine
- The FDA said that bottles of Licorice Coughing Liquid made by Chinese-based Ma Ying Long Pharmaceutical Group and distributed by Master Herbs, Inc contain a "camphor compound" whose ingredients include a form of the highly-regulated opiate.
- Mexican migration boom coming to an end; more moved from US to Mexico than reverse
- Last year, 16-year-old Yinglong Jia, his parents and his 9-year-old brother moved from the central China province of Henan to Irvine. They came, he said, for better educational opportunities and to escape China's air pollution.
- Town Has Pending Deal To Buy Manchester Restaurant At Park Gateway
- Year-long negotiations with property owner Cheng Ying of Cheshire had stalled because town officials wanted the purchase free and clear of Ying's long-term lease with the Miku Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar, Redevelopment Agency Chairman Tim Devanney ...
Yinglong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yinglong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesrenaissance humanism two types
short selling history
kelileh va demneh