- `Yinglong` was a dragon believed to be a powerful servant of Huang Di , the yellow emperor, who was later immortalized as a dragon.
- COMPUTER IMPLEMENTATION OF TERM EXPANSION IN FAULT
- Jul 24, 2009 YING-LONG TSUI, B.S.E..
- Correction of cardiac defects through a right thoracotomy in children
- Liu Ying-long, Zhang Hong-jia, Sun Han-shong, Li Shou-jun, Su Jun-wu and Yu Cun-tao.
- Voice source analysis for pitch-scale modification of speech signals
- Mechanical Properties of Binary Ti-Ta Alloys for Biomedical
- Ying Long Zhou. 1. , Mitsuo Niinomi.
- Zone's industries getting a restructuring
- The Yinglong area will focus on both the IT and environmental protection business. The zone's headquarters are expected to be situated on the southern bank of the Yangtze River, to house the head offices of many domestic and multinational companies.
- YIWU H&G 2011 - gathering of top enterprises & equipments
- High-end Braiding Machine Manufacturers: Switzerland's Jakob Muller, Dongguan Kyang Yhe, Yinglong, Yile, Jiasheng, etc. Manufacturers of printing, dyeing & finishing machine: Xinya, Gold Fai, France's Heliot, Cubotex, Korea's Mingguang, Sande, etc.
- Yinglong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yinglong (simplified Chinese: 应龙; traditional Chinese: 應龍; pinyin: yìnglóng; Wade–Giles: ying-lung; lit.
- Yinglong - Mythical Creatures Guide
- Yinglong was a dragon believed to be a powerful servant of Huang di, the yellow emperor, who was later immortalized as a dragon.
- Yinglong Xia's Homepage
- May 14, 2011  Yinglong Xia and Viktor K.
- Yinglong Miao, Ph.D. — CMB - Center for Molecular Biophysics
- You are here: Home > People > Yinglong Miao, Ph.D.
Yinglong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yinglong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesfinnish language basic greetings
first nations late 20th century
milling cutter involute gear cutter
roundworm parasitic species
serine protease catalytic mechanism