A selection of articles related to yixian formation.
Original articles from our library related to the Yixian Formation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yixian Formation.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Yixian Formation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yixian Formation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Theropod (Dinosauria: Saurischia) tracks from Lower Cretaceous
- This is the first description of dinosaur footprints from the Yixian Formation. The tracks is the average length of known theropods from the Yixian Formation.
- New Mayfly Nymphs (Insecta: Ephemeroptera) from Yixian
- Mar 22, 2011 reported in the Yixian Formation, including. Ephemeroptera (Hong, 1982 nymph specimens from the Yixian Formation of the.
- from the Yixian Formation in northeastern China - PNAS
- May 29, 2007 from the Yixian Formation in northeastern China. David L. Dilcher*†, Ge Sun†‡, Qiang Ji§, and Hongqi Li¶.
Suggested News Resources
- Researchers Find Fossil Of Ancient Silky Lacewing Insect
- The new fossil silky lacewing – Undulopsychopsis alexi – was found from in the Yixian Formation of western Liaoning Province, one of the most productive Mesozoic fossil-bearing horizons in China.
Suggested Web Resources
- Evolutionary consequences of dating the Yixian Formation.
- Trends Ecol Evol. 2000 Mar;15(3):99-103. Evolutionary consequences of dating the Yixian Formation.
- An exceptionally well-preserved theropod dinosaur from the Yixian
- Jan 8, 1998 An exceptionally well-preserved theropod dinosaur from the Yixian Formation of China.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yixian Formation Topics
Related searchesbulldozer uses
dream dictionary women
list of naia institutions georgia
mardi gras caribbean