- Y. K.
- Y.K. HAMIED CHAIRMAN, CIPLA For someone who calls himself a
- Y.K. HAMIED CHAIRMAN, CIPLA.
- India Pharma Success Story
- Cipla Chairman Y.K.
- solution is structural change, e.g. generic competition and
- Y. K. Hamied: To us, AIDS is a foreseen tragedy; therefore, we wanted to do our bit.
- Top 10 Pharmaceutical in India
- Dr. Y.K.
- R&D for Development of New Drugs for Neglected Diseases How
- with Y K Hamied (Cipla), B Gopalan (Glenmark Research Centre), P Tewari and S K.
- The Anna Effect
- Responding to a media-query on what he thought of Anna's fast, Cipla's Chairman Dr YK Hamied, himself 75-years-old, responded: “ He (Anna) should have been there in 2005” when the Indian Patent Act was amended through an overnight Ordinance.
- Cipla Looks for Strategic Alliances for Emerging Markets
- Chairman YK Hamied said there is a likelihood for the "creation of strategic alliances and various types of partnerships" as it is difficult for individual companies to simultaneously expand in all emerging markets.
- Cipla may team up with MNCs
- Denying talks with a drug MNC for a stake sale, Cipla chairman YK Hamied said: "We have not been approached by any company yet" .
- India South Africa CEO Forum to meet Tomorrow Push likely for Bilateral
- Chairman & Managing Director, Marico Ltd, Mr. Rana Som, Chairman-cum-Managing Director, NMDC Ltd, Mr. Arun Sawhney, Managing Director, Ranbaxy, Mr.
- Yusuf Hamied - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- a b "Christ's officially opens Yusuf Hamied Centre".
- Cipla - Financial Profile
- Sep 7, 2004 Address by Dr. Y. K.
- Hamied's tough options - Business Today - InToday.in
- Aug 21, 2011 Cipla has been a champion of generics.
Yk Hamied is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yk Hamied books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Yk Hamied Topics
the spy who loved me locations
dream dictionary pier
neurostructural integration technique
inalienable rights criticism
how many followers of shamanism
sangli sangli it park