A selection of articles related to yoga moves.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoga Moves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoga Moves.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Yoga Moves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoga Moves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tina Fey Demonstrates Her Hilarious Yoga Moves In New Commercial
- Despite being a giant movie and television star, Tina Fey is really just like us. If you need any more evidence of her ordinary ways, you should probably watch her latest commercial for American Express. Showing off her self-created Yoga moves, Fey ...
- Improve Your Digestion With These 5 Yoga Moves
- Practicing yoga helps the digestive system on a number of different levels. The poses themselves help to massage and stretch out the muscles and organs involved in the digestive process, and deep breathing techniques can provide a gentle massage to the ...
- Bend it to mend it: Top 3 yoga moves to fix sleep problems
- Many people practice hot yoga because it allows you to develop flexibility and negate the physical ailments typically sustained during long-term office work or a sedentary lifestyle.
- Fearne Cotton's toddler mimics her yoga moves as she practises the downward
- Fearne Cotton has struck up the perfect balance when it comes to motherhood - and that's yoga. The 34-year-old mum-of-two proved that whatever mummy does, three-year-old Rex has to do too when he mimicked her downward-facing dog in the kitchen on ...
- That Time I Took A Yoga Class With Danica Patrick
- I sit on the couch." Patrick does, in fact, do yoga. She invited a few of us in the media to do a class with her Wednesday at a Daytona Beach studio, and let's just say some of us are hoping the video evidence is minimal.