Yoga Of Wisdom
A selection of articles related to yoga of wisdom.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoga Of Wisdom. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoga Of Wisdom.
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
Yoga Of Wisdom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoga Of Wisdom books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Series of Lessons in Gnani Yoga
- A SERIES OF. Lessons in Gnani Yoga (The Yoga of Wisdom.) BY YOGI RAMACHARAKA.
- EMBODYING PERFECT CLARITY: THE PRACTICE OF MANJUSHRI
- The Wisdom Yoga of Mañjuśrī. NAMO GURU MANJUGOSHAYA! (Homage to Sheer Eloquence!
- THE YOGA OF CHRIST
- sometimes referred to as the yoga of wisdom. Many modern writers who use the principles of quantum physics to eluci- date spiritual principles fit into this path.
- Classics of Spiritual Philosophy
- Karma yoga .........................................................................34. Conversation 4.
Suggested News Resources
- The Yoga Revival
- So somebody's who's more intellectual might be drawn to Jnana yoga which is the yoga of wisdom. That's one way of thinking about it. Geoff Wood: Heather Moritz is General Manager of BodyMindLIfe yoga in Surry Hills.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Bhagavad Gita - Chapter 7 - The Yoga of Wisdom and
- The Bhagavad Gita. Chapter VII - The Yoga of Wisdom and Understanding.
- Jnana Yoga: The Yoga of Wisdom | Learn
- Jul 20, 2005 Jnana (wisdom or knowledge) is considered the most difficult of the four main paths of Yoga, requiring great strength of will and intellect.
- Mystic Wisdom and Yoga of the Siddhar Sages: Yoga Music; Yoga
- Yoga, Yoga Music, Yoga Workshop, Yoga Art, Siddhar, Siddha, Spiritual Travel, Satsang.
- Gnani Yoga-The Yoga For Wisdom | Learn the Wisdom of Gnani
- May 16, 2010 gnani yoga,gnani yoga-the yoga for wisdom,The Yoga of Wisdom,Learn the Wisdom of Gnani Yoga...
- Yoga of Recovery – Yoga, Spiritual retreat for 12 step members and
- Welcome to the Yoga of Recovery! Weave together the wisdom of Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation with the tools of 12-step recovery.