A selection of articles related to yoga philosophies.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoga Philosophies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoga Philosophies.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Yoga Philosophies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoga Philosophies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yehudi Menuhin's centenary year: A maestro with many strings to his bow
- The school absorbed his personal philosophies; everyone did yoga and there was an emphasis on healthy food. Over the year its students have included such luminaries as Nigel Kennedy, Melvyn Tan, Tasmin Little, Alina Ibragimova and Nicola Benedetti.
- Suja Juice Founder Annie Lawless' Desktop Essentials
- Feeling pressured to stay on the path of law from family, society and fear, made the brave decision to go into the unknown: she quit law school, became a yoga instructor and launched an at-home juice delivery service. ...
- Katie Byrne: the G-word
- I fell on my feet earlier this year when I discovered a virtuoso drumming teacher who does house visits. Even better, he brings a full drum kit along with him. The kit changes each week with the introduction of a new snare drum.
- The Milk River Trek
- He and 'Dada', my yoga instructor from Ananda Marga, took the waiting time to indulge in animated philosophical conversation and later 'Dada' admitted to me that their philosophies had a lot in common. The walk to the bath was easy, scenic and fun.
- Holy Yoga includes stretching, sweating, Bible lessons
- We asked The Assemblies of God for a comment on Holy Yoga. Here's a statement from its headquarters in Springfield: "We do not have an official position on yoga or the incorporation of Scripture with the physical activity.
Yoga Philosophies Topics
Related searchespeptide links
nigeria public health issues
iodine notable characteristics
hot salt frying
amy rose sonic the comic
trachea vertebrate trachea
permaculture contemporary examples