A selection of articles related to yoga positions.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoga Positions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoga Positions.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Yoga Positions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoga Positions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Clinton and Trump are not the cures for what ails America
- Her disapproval of the Keystone XL pipeline replaced her original general acceptance (if tepid), followed by an extended straddle of opposing positions. Clinton said recently that "yoga helps" when dealing with the stress of things like ...
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Zootopia'
- In Zootopia, predators such as lions occupy many of the administrative positions in government, while prey occupy 90 percent of the population. There is a delicate balance in how they coexist in the city, but lately there has been a surge in mammal ...
- Flabbergasted by the flab
- I too fell under the spell and began to toy with the idea of trying a yoga position on my own.
- Trump, GOP rivals fight on but politely in late debate
- Trump refused to take the bait when Cruz repeatedly poked at his foreign policy positions and at one point lumped Trump with Hillary Clinton and John Kerry in supporting the Obama administration's Iran nuclear deal.
- World Glaucoma Day 2016: What You Need To Know About Preventing Optic Nerve
- However, studies will need to be completed in glaucoma patients before doctors can begin prescribing more physical activity to their patients.