A selection of articles related to yogacara school.
Original articles from our library related to the Yogacara School. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yogacara School.
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Yogacara School is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yogacara School books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The 100 dharmas (elements of experience) of the Yogacara School
- The 100 dharmas (elements of experience) of the Yogacara School.
- Storehouse Consciousness and the Unconscious: A Comparative
- on the Subliminal Mind. Tao Jiang.
- The Buddhist Unconscious: The alaya-vijnana in the Context of
- the Yogacara school of Indian Buddhism in a series of texts from the third to the fifth centuries CE.
- Buddhist Lecture Program
- general and the Yogācāra School in particular.
Suggested News Resources
- Bihar the pivot of all political battles in India
- Xuanzang studied logic, grammar, Sanskrit, and the Yogacara School of Buddhism during his stay at Nalanda. The Vikramshila and Nalanda universities in Bihar were among the oldest and best centres of education in ancient India.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yogacara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The orientation of the Yogācāra school is largely consistent with the thinking of the Pāli Nikāyas.
- Basic ideas of Yogacara Buddhism
- INTRODUCTION: The Yogacara school, also known as the "consciousness-only" school, is a fourth century outgrowth of Mahayana Madhyamika Buddhism.
- Amazon.com: The Yogacara School of Buddhism (9780810825024
- Review ...by far the most comprehensive bibliography available on Yogacara...