A selection of articles related to yoghurt kefir.
Original articles from our library related to the Yoghurt Kefir. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yoghurt Kefir.
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Yoghurt Kefir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yoghurt Kefir books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cheese, Yoghurt, Kefir, Butter and Ghee Making Workshop
- Cheese, Yoghurt,. Kefir, Butter and Ghee. Making Workshop.
- A multi-cultural fermentation
- the milk and re-used once the fermentation is through. The finished product is like a refreshing, fizzy, drinking yoghurt.
- Hvad er Tykmælk, Creme fraiche, Yoghurt, Kefir egentlig ?
- Hvad er Tykmælk, Creme fraiche, Yoghurt, Kefir egentlig ? www.Hjemmeriet.
- Survival of Escherichia coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes 4b
- Pasteurised samples were used to monitor the antibacterial effect of natural flora of yogurt and kefir during cold storage.
- Kefir: A Probiotic Dairy-Composition, Nutritional and Therapeutic
- such that beneficial yeast as well as friendly probiotic bacteria found in yogurt.
Suggested News Resources
- Complimentary Kefir Grains To Celebrate Launch Of Lovekefir.com E-Guide
- Pre-industrial people groups regularly ate fermented foods to increase nutrition, and preserve perishable foods, and to support the digestive system. And examples of those are still around today.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kefir vs. Yogurt
- Both kefir and yogurt are cultured milk products… …but they contain different types of beneficial bacteria.
- Kefir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fermentation of the lactose yields a sour, carbonated, slightly alcoholic beverage , with a consistency similar to thin yogurt.
- Kefir Yoghurt for Life - What are Kefir Grains?
- Kefir is like yoghurt.....but in our opinion much better.
- Kefir: Easy to make natural probiotic from our Kefir culture starter kit UK
- Kefir contains live active cultures of normal flora that can repopulate the digestive tract.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.