A selection of articles related to yogic acupuncture.
Original articles from our library related to the Yogic Acupuncture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yogic Acupuncture.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Yogic Acupuncture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yogic Acupuncture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yoga, acupuncture may help workers avoid opioids
- Therapies such as dietary supplements, chiropractic treatment, acupuncture and yoga, either alone or in conjunction with painkillers, were used by about one-third of U.S. adults in 2012, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
- How to Be a Stepmom to the Son of Your Ex and His Dead Wife
- My boyfriend, David, is organizing his sock drawer when I say to him, “You know, it just hit me: If we end up staying together, you will go down in history as the love of my life.
- Series of talks and workshops offer strategies for balancing body and mind
- Lama Losang is a fully ordained monk in the Karma Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism and also holds a PhD in Psychology. He founded one of the first acupuncture schools in the United States, The Florida School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and ...
- Something for everyone at Cohasset Health & Rec Fair
- The Health & Recreation Fair is one-stop shopping for everything from kid's activities to health screenings to acupuncture.
- Spa and Wellness Activities for Children Are the Latest Parenting Trend
- This includes everything from bringing children to an acupuncturist to enrolling them in a meditation class in pursuit of achieving overall well-being. "Parents are learning that to raise healthy children in the 21st century means ...
Yogic Acupuncture Topics
Related searcheshaunting ground hewie
criticism of religion
ponca city regional airport
iquots ichitaka seto
birch bark uses
spider web types of spider web