A selection of articles related to yogic kriyas.
Original articles from our library related to the Yogic Kriyas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yogic Kriyas.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Yogic Kriyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yogic Kriyas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From Ravi Shankar to Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar; His Journey, Controversies
- Born on 13 May 1956 in Tamil Nadu, India, He was named "Ravi" because his birth was on a Sunday, and "Shankar" after the eighth-century saint, Adi Shankara. (Pic: AOL). Guruji-Bio-Carousal-1-sample-2.
- The Shiv Connection
- There are countless sadhaks at Dhyan Ashram who have had the darshan of these shaktis and even interacted with them through specific kriyas.
- Can the human mind ever live in the present moment?
- The fulcrum of both these programmes is the unique breathing technique of Sudarshan Kriya. The rhythmic breathing pattern when practised unfailingly purges the mind of avarice, passions, greed, jealousy and unfulfilled desires. Pranayama, Yoga and ...
- Budget cheers realty, irks construction industry
- At the age of 25 years, Ravi Shankar went into 'silence' (maun) for 10 days and conceived Sudarshan Kriya, a simple relaxation technique using rhythmic breathing pattern. This is now taught in 152 countries by the Art of Living ...
- Angela Lindvall: The Model and Certified Yogi on Going 'Beyond All of the
- It's really the meditation aspect of yoga I do daily. tFS: What attracted you to kundalini yoga specifically? AL: Though some of the kriyas are strange indeed, I found that it was so transformative that I kept going back.
Yogic Kriyas Topics
Related searchesjames characters from the bible
national identification number norway
spin off the opposite of a merger