A selection of articles related to yogic.
Original articles from our library related to the Yogic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yogic.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Yogic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yogic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Practice Yogic Breathing On The 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, A, C, D, E, F, & L Trains
- Tomorrow I will be ditching the subway for its mostly-dependable cousin Metro-North and heading to Connecticut for the weekend, which works out well considering my subway stop will yet again be deprived of any Brooklyn-bound service during reasonable ...
- 11 GMO Myths, Part II: Do GMOs pose health and ecological dangers?
- In Part I, covering myths 1-6, Micheal and Peter Hess examined the societal perceptions of GMOs by many critics as an unnatural Frankenstein-like creation perpetrated by reckless, money-hungry corporations and the catastrophic effect GMOs supposedly ...
- The Best Workout For Improving Your Mood Will Surprise You
- Some things that yoga instructors say can seem pretty silly, if you're not in the midst of yogic bliss, from breathing through your kidneys to melting from your heart.
- Rebecca Folsom returns to Volcano
- It is experiential and weaves an extraordinary blend of traditional and nontraditional vocal technique, martial arts, yogic posture, Toltec, and Taoist exercises.
- 8 Things I Learned from Anna Halprin
- I was fortunate to observe a class taught by Anna Halprin earlier this week. Halprin is the 95-year-old visionary dancer/choreographer/teacher/healer who pioneered postmodern dance as well as somatic practices.
Related searchesvirtue virtue and vice
list of disney characters
sagrada familia design
university of illinois notable alumni
frederick douglass travels to europe