Yom Kippur Date
A selection of articles related to yom kippur date.
Original articles from our library related to the Yom Kippur Date. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yom Kippur Date.
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Palm, Date: Correspondences
- Phoenix dactylifera Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Power: Fertility, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
- Phases of the Moon: 1981 to 1990 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1981 Jan 6 07:23 Jan 13 10:10 Jan 20 07:39 n Jan 28 04:19 00h01m Feb 4 22:14 A Feb 11 17:49 Feb 18 22:58 Feb 27 01:16 Mar 6 10:32 Mar 13 01:51 Mar 20 15:22 Mar 28 19:36 Apr 4 20:20 Apr 11 11:11 Apr 19...
Astrology >> The Moon
Yom Kippur Date is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yom Kippur Date books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Yom Kippur -
- Yom Kippur www.hebrew4christians.com.
- YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE HIGH HOLY DAYS AT CMI
- Each High Holy Day season, a memorial service is held on the Sunday between Rosh Hashanah and Yom. Kippur.
- In an effort to build unity and shalom between the brothers, Emet
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (sundown). Tishri 15/Sept. 26.
- AHAVAT TORAH 2011/5772
- Rosh Hashanah Day: 10:00AM, September 29th. (Followed by lunch and our Tashlich service at the beach). Kol Nidre: 7:30PM, October 7th.
- CONGREGATION TIFERES YISROEL HIGH HOLIDAY CHILD
- Camp Yom Tov Hours. Rosh Hashanah: 9:30 am until end of Musaf. Kol Nidrei: 10 minutes before Kol Nidrei until end of davening.
Suggested News Resources
- Tuesday, September 25: Local Candidates Debate At Xaverian High School
- The only unfortunate note to this civic event is that it falls on the eve of Yom Kippur. Update (9/22/12 3:39 p.m.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yom Kippur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yom Kippur Also known as Day of Atonement, is the holiest day of the year for the Jewish people.
- When is Yom Kippur 2010? - Date of Yom Kippur 2010 - About
- Yom Kippur begins at sundown on September 17th, 2010 (Friday). It ends at sundown on September 18th, 2010 (Saturday).
- High Holy Days on the Net - When is Rosh Hashanah? When is
- Mar 11, 2011 The Jewish High Holy Days are observed during the 10 day period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- Judaism 101: Yom Kippur
- Learn about the Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur. The name "Yom Kippur" means "Day of Atonement," and that pretty much explains what the holiday is.
Yom Kippur Date Topics
battleship turrets and rifled guns
pacific ocean geology
diagnosis in ayurveda