Yom Kippur Date
A selection of articles related to yom kippur date.
Original articles from our library related to the Yom Kippur Date. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yom Kippur Date.
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Palm, Date: Correspondences
- Phoenix dactylifera Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Power: Fertility, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
- Sign Characteristics: Taurus
- Quadruplicity Fix day of the week Friday Birthstones Emerald Sapphire Turquoise Colours Pink Emerald Green Flowers Lily Hyacinth Rose Peach Flower Metals Copper Essences Rose Sylvan Pine Animals Bull Seal GENERAL FEATURES Earth sign ruled by Venus. Taurus...
Astrology >> Taurus
Yom Kippur Date is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yom Kippur Date books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Perri Brackett: I'm not foolish just because I'm not like you
- I recently, again, had to explain to a group of people who had already set up an event on Oct. 12, 2016, that it wouldn't work and the date should be changed. Why?
- Yom Kippur 2015: Date, history and more for the Jewish holy day
- Yom Kippur 2015: Date, history and more for the Jewish holy day. Yom Kippur celebration at Beth El Temple in Harrisburg.
- US presidents and Israel: Always expect the unexpected
- But Israel did face an existential threat right in the middle of the Nixon presidency – the Yom Kippur War. Faced with its enemies advancing on three .... That brings us up to date as we now consider President Obama.
- What's Wrong With Atheist Lent?
- I've known secular Jews to host Shabbat dinners and fast on Yom Kippur. One even became a Rabbi. But this ...
- The Return of the Crypto-Jews
- Yom Kippur was observed a day or two later than its traditional date, lest the agents of the Spanish Inquisition discover their clandestine fidelity to Judaism and decide to burn them at the stake.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yom Kippur Date Topics
Related searcheshistory of thailand democracy
meaning of dreams e
august 29 holidays and observances
orange oil insecticide
politics of cuba legislative branch
chinese in hawaii
fatty acid metabolism -oxidation