Yom Kippur War On The Golan Heights
A selection of articles related to yom kippur war on the golan heights.
Original articles from our library related to the Yom Kippur War On The Golan Heights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Yom Kippur War On The Golan Heights.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Yom Kippur War On The Golan Heights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Yom Kippur War On The Golan Heights books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yom Kippur War hero Avigdor Ben-Gal dies at 80
- “During the darkest days of the Yom Kippur War, when the fate of the nation hung in the balance, Yanush and his brave soldiers defended our northern border with their lives,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, after news of Ben-Gal's death broke.
- Israel trip steeped in history and surprising serenity
- I soon join my tour bus and half-dozen fellow passengers as we drive through the Golan Heights, which straddles Syria, Lebanon, and Israel-friendly Jordan. ... Syria tried to retake the Golan during the 1973 Yom Kippur War and still demands it back.
- Israelis Are Just Dying to Teach Us Arabs About Love of Life
- Even in the 1973 October War that the Arabs initiated, all 2,656 Israeli casualties died in foreign lands. So who yearns for death, the one who dies at home or the one who dies in his neighbor's back yard?
- CAPTAIN COMICS: Novels provide glimpse of war's impact on humans
- “Children of Israel” is set in the 1973 Yom Kippur War, following a veteran tank commander and his reservist crew as part of the Israeli effort to defend the Golan Heights from Syrian/ Moroccan/Iraqi invasion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Yom Kippur War On The Golan Heights Topics
Related searchesrambo trivia
linux portability of linux
banjo-kazooie linkage controversy
river mythological rivers
cookie cutter shark